The right words can inspire, motivate, educate and sell a product or a service – especially when they’re backed by facts, research and a relatable story. I work with clients in the health and wellness space to bring their content to life, and ensure that it speaks to the right audience. As both a writer and a registered dietitian, I know exactly what questions consumers have about health, nutrition, food, and supplements – because I hear them from my own clients. I also know how to sort through medical research and translate complex science into easily digestible information that your audience needs.
My writing services include:
- Long and short-form evidence-based blog posts and articles on nutrition, health, and wellness topics. I work to ensure all articles and posts are SEO-optimized, using appropriate keywords and search terms.
- Website content that helps direct visitors through your website and allows them to quickly locate the information they’re searching for
- White papers and technical content
- Marketing collateral materials, newsletters, and advertising copy
- Social media posts or ads; Press releases to alert journalists to your company’s milestones
- Email autoresponder series to convert website visitors into paying customers
- Ghostwriting for website content, blog posts, articles, books or ebooks.
- Continuing education courses
- Copy editing and peer-reviewing clinical content.
Food & Nutrition Magazine:
Today’s Dietitian Magazine:
- Sesame: A New Food Allergy to Be Aware Of
- Feeding the Brain: Nutrition for Patients With Traumatic Brain Injury
- Not All Fiber is Created Equal
- 5 Tips to Help Empty Nesters Get Back in the Kitchen
- How to Eat If You’ve Been Diagnosed with Hypothyroidism
- 4 Ways to Lower Your Blood Sugar Naturally
- Meat and Cancer: What are the Facts?
- Protein for Cancer Patients
- Bioavailability: It’s What Makes a Supplement Effective
- 7 Simple Ways to Protect Your Vision As You Age
- MicroActive Astaxanthin: The Most Powerful Antioxidant You’ve Never Heard Of
- Skin Conditions: Eczema
Please contact me to discuss your writing project.