The right words can inspire, motivate, educate and sell a product or a service – especially when they’re backed by facts, research and a relatable story. I work with clients in the health and wellness space to bring their content to life, and ensure that it speaks to the right audience. As both a writer and a registered dietitian, I know exactly what questions consumers have about health, nutrition, food, and supplements. I also know how to sort through medical research and translate complex science into easily digestible information your audience needs.
My writing services include:
- Long and short-form evidence-based blog posts and articles on nutrition, health, and wellness topics. I work to ensure all articles and posts are SEO-optimized, using appropriate keywords and search terms.
- Website content that helps direct visitors through your website and allows them to quickly locate the information they’re searching for
- White papers and technical content
- Webinar scripts
- Marketing collateral materials, newsletters, and advertising copy
- Social media posts or ads; Press releases to alert journalists to your company’s milestones
- Email marketing campaigns to convert website visitors into paying customers
- Ghostwriting for website content, blog posts, articles, books, or ebooks.
- Continuing education courses
- Copy editing and peer-reviewing clinical content.
- Leaky Gut and IBS: Is There a Connection?
- Could Modifying Your Gut Microbiome Help Manage Your IBS Symptoms?
- Digestive Side Effects of the Keto Diet: How Probiotics Can Help
- How to Choose the Best Probiotics for You
University of Pittsburgh Medical Center:
- Pregnancy and Pulmonary Hypertension
- Pelvic Floor Physical Therapy: When to Seek Care
- What to Know About Rheumatic Disease in Pregnancy
- The Dangers of Aortic Dissection
- Are You At Risk for Inflammatory Bowel Disease?
- Diet and IBD: Can Changing Your Diet Help Your Symptoms?
- Prebiotic vs Probiotic: What’s the Difference?
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome in Teens: Know the Symptoms
Cancer Today (American Association for Cancer Research)
- Diet and Cancer: Getting the Research Onto Your Plate
- Grapefruit: The Healthy Fruit With a Potentially Dangerous Downside
Pink LOtus Breast Center
- The Vitamin You Didn’t Know You Needed
- The Top 6 Anti-Estrogen Foods For Breast Cancer Risk Reduction
- Exercising During and After Breast Cancer Treatment
- Natural Sleep Aid Supplements That Actually Work
- Vegan Collagen Supplements: What are the Options for Plant-Based Eaters?
- Sesame: A New Food Allergy to Be Aware Of
- Feeding the Brain: Nutrition for Patients With Traumatic Brain Injury
- Not All Fiber is Created Equal
- Gymnema: Can This Herbal Supplement Help Sugar Cravers?
- Understanding Lipoprotein(a) and the Risk for Cardiovascular Disease
Today’s Dietitian Magazine:
- Saturated Fat and Heart Health: A Changing Picture?
- Guiding Clients Following Very Low Carb Diets for Diabetes
- Diet’s Role in Autoimmunity
Food & Nutrition Magazine:
- What is Algae Oil and Why Do People Take It?
- 6 Powerful Teas That Fight Inflammation
- When’s the Best Time to Take Probiotics?
- 5 Tips to Help Empty Nesters Get Back in the Kitchen
- How to Eat If You’ve Been Diagnosed with Hypothyroidism
- 4 Ways to Lower Your Blood Sugar Naturally
- Meat and Cancer: What Are the Facts?
Website Landing Pages:
- Ancestry.com: Vitamin D|Ancestery DNA Traits Learning Hub
- Ancestry.com: Vitamin C|Ancestry DNA Traits Learning Hub
- Luminis Health: Cardiology Services
- Luminis Health: Vascular Care
- UPMC Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh: Eosinophilic Gastrointestinal Diseases
- UPMC Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh: Treating Eosinophilic Gastrointestinal Diseases
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center: Acute Kidney Injury
- UNJURY Medical Protein: Protein for Cancer Patients
- Skinterrupt: Eczema (Atopic Dermatitis) 101
Please contact me to discuss your writing project.