The right words can inspire, motivate, educate and sell a product or a service – especially when they’re backed by facts, research and a relatable story. I work with clients in the health and wellness space to bring their content to life, and ensure that it speaks to the right audience. As both a writer and a registered dietitian, I know exactly what questions consumers have about health, nutrition, food, and supplements – because I hear them from my own clients. I also know how to sort through medical research and translate complex science into easily digestible information that your audience needs.
My writing services include:
- Long and short-form evidence-based blog posts and articles on nutrition, health, and wellness topics. I work to ensure all articles and posts are SEO-optimized, using appropriate keywords and search terms.
- Website content that helps direct visitors through your website and allows them to quickly locate the information they’re searching for
- White papers and technical content
- Marketing collateral materials, newsletters, and advertising copy
- Social media posts or ads; Press releases to alert journalists to your company’s milestones
- Email autoresponder series to convert website visitors into paying customers
- Ghostwriting for website content, blog posts, articles, books or ebooks.
- Continuing education courses
- Copy editing and peer-reviewing clinical content.
Food & Nutrition Magazine:
Today’s Dietitian Magazine:
- What is Algae Oil and Why Do People Take It?
- 6 Powerful Teas That Fight Inflammation
- When’s the Best Time to Take Probiotics?
- Sesame: A New Food Allergy to Be Aware Of
- Feeding the Brain: Nutrition for Patients With Traumatic Brain Injury
- Not All Fiber is Created Equal
- Gymnema: Can This Herbal Supplement Help Sugar Cravers?
- Understanding Lipoprotein(a) and the Risk for Cardiovascular Disease
University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
- Want Stronger Bones? Here Are Some Exercises That Could Help
- Can Foods Affect Your Testosterone Levels?
- Are You At Risk for Inflammatory Bowel Disease?
Pink LOtus Breast Center
- The Vitamin You Didn’t Know You Needed
- The Top 6 Anti-Estrogen Foods For Breast Cancer Risk Reduction
- Exercising During and After Breast Cancer Treatment
- 5 Tips to Help Empty Nesters Get Back in the Kitchen
- How to Eat If You’ve Been Diagnosed with Hypothyroidism
- 4 Ways to Lower Your Blood Sugar Naturally
- Meat and Cancer: What Are the Facts?
- Natural Sleep Aid Supplements That Actually Work
- Vegan Collagen Supplements: What are the Options for Plant-Based Eaters?
- Protein for Cancer Patients
- Skin Conditions: Eczema
- About That Skin Rash: Can it Be Candida?
- 4 Reasons Why Avocados Are a Superfood
Please contact me to discuss your writing project.